The open call was placed and presented on the following platforms:
- A template based on technical drawings of the stations was created and was distributed in hard copy as well as digitally
- Social Media (#ArtMyJozi and JDA) – access to PDF templates for downloads
- A community workshop in partnership with Imbali Visual Literacy in the Bus factory was attended by 35 artists.
- Two workshops with local pre-schools in Bramley and Ernest Ullman
- A special workshop:20 Alex based artists joined us at the Roving Bantu Kitchen in a collaborative environment to create their designs.
- A special Instagram challenge on all social platforms
- Approximately 100 submissions were collected in total.
- Fliers and posters were distributed along Louis Botha and into Marlboro and Katherine drive.